We want your time at Patsy’s to be enjoyable and memorable. Here are some things to keep in mind to make sure your day is the best it can be.
- Be on time to your appointment. It’s best to arrive 5 minutes early so that you can have the full hour with your consultant.
- Be courteous of other brides who may have an appointment after you. Once your appointment is over, make room for other guests so they can begin on time.
- If you need more time to find your perfect dress, Patsy’s will gladly extend your appointment if there is not an appointment scheduled immediately after yours. Or we will be happy to schedule a second appointment for you.
- Determine a comfortable budget. Make sure and discuss with your family before you come in to avoid any awkward moments! Our consultants will respect your budget and make sure to help you stay within your price range.
- Bring us pictures! Seen something in a magazine or online? Seeing pictures will help your consultant pull dresses you are sure to love.