Wedding Day Essentials
If you’re a bride-to-be, maybe you’ve thought about wedding day logistics as far as your hair, makeup, dress, veil, hair piece, jewelry, garter, and accessories go, or maybe you haven’t. These details add up and can seem very daunting—and some leave these details to the last minute. We’re here to get you thinking and perhaps you’ll use our little list of essentials. Better to be over prepared than underprepared, right? Hint: have your Maid of Honor carry these things in a little clutch throughout the night. She’s got your back!
- Oil-absorbing facial blotters. No one wants to be a shiny bride in all those photos you spent so much to have that day!
- Lipstick/Lip gloss. Be sure to take the same color you applied for the ceremony. You might want to reapply!
- Finishing powder. After blotting, you might need a little makeup refreshment. This is quick and easy!
- Emergency sewing kit. Again, better safe than sorry!
- Tide-to-go stain remover pen. You’re wearing white and everyone’s carrying drinks—most likely including yourself.
- Band aids. For your feet! (be sure to break in your new shoes before the wedding!)
- Tylenol. You just never know!
- Mints. Not gum. Keep it classy and keep your breath smelling great. You’ll be talking to a lot of people!
- Tissues. Enough said.
- Deodorant Towelettes. Because you might be a little nervous and you don’t want white residue!
Have some fun with you wedding day emergency kit (or pass the hint along to your bridesmaids) and put everything in a cute bag or purse! Personalize it, add things you might need and last but not least, do not worry! Your day will be just perfect!